Friday, December 27, 2013

26 Weeks


How far along: today: 26 weeks 
Cravings: Sandwiches! I usually hate my bread touching my other food! And I hate ham, turkey, and cheese. It's the most off craving I've had.
Baby bump: It's official and it's huge. With total weight gain at 14 pounds.
Mood: If my sugar gets low, stay away- I get cranky. And then I cry. I have been super sensitive. And sleepy.
Looking forward to: Finishing the baby room!
Missing: The ease of bending over.
Best moment: Celebrating Christmases with all of our families. Getting to the candlelight service at church was amazing (even in the lobby chairs with a latte).
Baby purchases: No purchases this time- some onesie gifts and maternity clothes at Christmas.
Movement: Baby kicks a lot all the time. Husband and others can feel now too.
Rings on/off: On! But getting tighter :(
Belly button in/out: In

1 comment:

  1. Your posts bring back memories. It's so good that you are capturing precious memories.

    ReplyDelete