Sunday, January 12, 2014

28 weeks

How far along: today: 28 weeks and 2 days
Cravings: Apples- apple everything! At the grocery I got apple butter and two different types of apples, and Apple juice to go along with my usual orange juice. 
Baby bump: Its here! And people ask me about it all the time now. I've been wearing the crap out of my Christmas maternity pants! They are so comfy and stylish!
Mood: Pretty good. I get cranky when my Husband and I don't see each other often. We have been working so much that I'm seeing it my mood.
Looking forward to: A baby shower! And a vacation! And did car shopping! Car shopping is really digging into baby obsession time. I can only google so much stuff. 
Missing: Flexibility. I used to be so flexible. Now that I'm realizing I'll need strength and flexibility just to birth this baby, I want it back.
Best moment: Getting back into the gym! I've been 4 x this week. Now to just keep it up...
Baby purchases: Bought a TON of slightly used goodies from a generous coworker. I also got a little nesting bug and practically packed my hospital bag and anything we would need immediately in case we started this early.
Movement:  Baby kicks a lot. He puts serious pressure on my back giving me serious sciatica some days. I'm now even picking up what I think are Braxton hicks.
Rings on/off: On! I have good days and bad days. Today, so far, a good fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment