Thursday, February 6, 2014

30 weeks

30 weeks


How far along: when this picture was taken- 30 weeks haha (2 weeks ago)- no one was home to put me in it ;)
Cravings: Nothing crazy. Just regular food.
Baby bump: I couldn't fit my special maternity jeans one day. Luckily that resolved or I stretched them out. Either way I'm less depressed. I finally gave in and got some bigger scrubs too. 
Mood: Good, energized, and "nesty"
Looking forward to: A babymoon vacation with husband and friends to Galveston!
Missing: Nothing at the moment, just loving being pregnant and taking care of my little baby boy.
Best moment: Got to go out for fancy date night with friends! 
Movement: All the time. Routinely at 8pm when I'm settled down- he gets active.
Baby purchases: We got some shelves for baby room and put them up.
Rings on/off: On
Belly button in/out: In

No comments:

Post a Comment