Thursday, February 6, 2014

31 Weeks

31 weeks


How far along: 31 weeks- no one was home to take the pic of me again and I'm trying to not get behind!
Cravings: The usual wings, again nothing fancy or crazy. I had no appetite for a bit- had some cold/sinus stuff and nothing tasted right. We did accidentally run into some adoptable chihuahuas at the vet... I got a puppy craving.
Baby bump: Still there. Still feeling quite full up through my chest.
Mood: Kind of cranky. Mostly sensitive. Being sick for days made me more off balance. 
Looking forward to: The mini vacation, the baby shower, the Lamaze class, the finished nursery.
Missing: Real cardio workouts. I'm glad to be getting to Zumba a few times a week but I am definitely limited in jumping and physical movements. 
Best moment: Visiting puppies! I want to go back!
Baby purchases: Put in shelf lining in the babies dresser, got a new entertainment center so the current shelves we have can go to the baby room! Finished up some projects for decor!
Movement: Continues- when do we start counting kicks? Haha
Rings on/off: On
Belly button in/out: In- might be on its way out by the end though.

No comments:

Post a Comment