Saturday, October 5, 2013

13 Weeks



How far along:13 weeks
Cravings: Cheese! I'm intolerant of course!
Aversions: Nothing specific. Some smells, but mostly random feelings of nausea.
Baby bump: Still waiting.
Mood: Improving- getting to tell coworkers was relieving. No matter how busy we are, they get me a lunch too, which helps my mood more than I thought!
Looking forward to: the big party this week- family reveal.
Missing: Maybe a glass of Sauvignon blanc.
Best moment: Actually getting ready, nice weather, planning a 60 person party in our house.
Baby purchases: My sweet husband knew I was having a bad day at work so he put the crib together and put sheets on the bed (gray chevron <3) and organized the room for the party!
Movement: None. 
Rings On/off: On.
Belly button in/out: In.

No comments:

Post a Comment