Wednesday, October 23, 2013

16 weeks- Oops missed 15!
 


How far along: 16 weeks and 5 days! Almost missed this one too.
Cravings: Fruit and tomatoes! Too bad this heartburn doesn't feel the same. I can definitely tell you a new AVERSION: beef and sausage... I'm quitting those after a very horrible 48 hours.
Baby bump: Weight gain of 3 pounds last week, 4 pounds total this week. As you can see there's some significant fullness but no "bump"
Mood: Very happy. Lots of laughing at work and home. Lots of second trimester energy led me to pick up several extra shifts... aka no time for blog or husband.
Looking forward to: Baby movements! I'd also really appreciate a baby bump so I feel pregnant, not chubby. Oh and Christmas time. I cannot wait to decorate!
Missing: The urge to workout! it's gone. I hope it comes back.
Best moment: My moms moved 2 miles away from us! They were across a busy metroplex! It will be and has been such a joy to see them more than once a month.
Baby purchases: a breastfeeding cover (free except shipping) and maternity compression hose. I had one friend swear by them and I must check them out. No one wants cankles, and walking around the ER all day- I got them before I was even pregnant. 3 maternity tops- not necessary but husband let me roam through target by myself for about an hour...
Movement: none yet.
Rings on/off: still on, still loose- darn cold weather.
Belly button in/out: in.
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment