Wednesday, October 16, 2013

14 Weeks




How far along: 14 weeks
Cravings: Still candy. I love peach rings!
Aversions: None really. The nausea seems to be subsiding =)
Baby bump: Not yet. No weight gain. Just bigger? How does that work?
Mood: Much improved! Acknowledging my crankiness and now finally able to overcome it! Coworkers like me again- I think.
Looking forward to: My next sono- in several weeks, whatever. I thought they came with every appointment. I've been spoiled.
Missing: The energy to workout! I have all the motivation but no energy!
Best moment: Doppler heartbeat at the doc. Responses to the baby announcement at the housewarming. And a baseball game with my grandpa and grandma in town from Virginia.
Baby purchases: None. How boring.
Movement: Nope.
Rings On/off: On and still big!
Belly button in/out: In




No comments:

Post a Comment