Saturday, October 5, 2013

Welcome ya'll! I wanted to start a blog as a documentary of my pregnancy with weekly pictures and my chalkboard. Since I am addicted to Pinterest, I will also try to include any projects/cooking that I try out. Mostly everything will be pregnancy or baby related!

I'm also a nurse at a local pediatric ER so bear with me if any posts are untimely, short, or nonsensical. My husband is a firefighter and paramedic working for both a nearby town and my hospital. 
We met in May 2012. Engaged in January 2013. Unified with God May 2013. Married on a beach in Punta Cana with our closest friends and family in July 2013. So, you do the math... We move quickly. It's amazing what you can do when you find THE ONE. I'm tearing up just thinking of how happy he makes me and how truly blessed we are. Anyways, sappy pregnant lady here.

I'm already a few weeks behind because I did not want to announce the baby to everyone, including readers, before the second trimester in the case that anything changed :/

So without further delay:
Baby Turner is coming early April 2014!

1 comment: