Saturday, October 5, 2013



How far along: 11 weeks
Baby bump:No, just full in the middle.
Cravings: all things yellow or orange.
Aversions: Being hungry makes me nauseated
Mood: Crabby. Work makes me tired.
Looking forward to: 
Missing: Nothing! My body only wants what I can have! Or nothing at all!
Best moment: My homemade chalkboard worked!
Baby purchases: (since I've known) a baby Bjorn carrier, a bassinet, a swing. Also some gifts of stuffed animals, swaddlers, and a very nice crib!
Movement: Gas, serious gas!
Rings On/off: On- its already too big
Belly button in/out: In.


Project of the week:
Homemade chalkboard!
Materials: glass picture frame, roller paint brush, chalkboard paint, masking (painter's) tape
Steps: Line the frame with masking tape the same way you would for trim on a room. Paint glass with an even coat using the foam roller. I started with a sponge brush then roller. Let dry. Use! 
I had some bad chalk that scraped some lines out of my chalkboard background that should hopefully be fixable with another coat.






No comments:

Post a Comment